Our #1 Priority at Simplexity Outsourcing is to empower business growth as an independent consultant firm with one goal of matching you with an administrative provider that provides HR, Payroll, or Benefits. There is not one business model, business strategy or business need that is the same. Simplexity Outsourcing strives to fit your particular business model, strategy or need with the solution that is right for you!
Full Suite HR Administrative
Simplexity’s Full Suite HR Administrative option enables businesses to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. Business owners can focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
It also provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. It delivers these services by establishing and maintaining an employer relationship with the employees at the client’s worksite and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk.
Businesses across America have discovered the incredible value of this option because it provides:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration.
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals.
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities.
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market.
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability.
- Manage the growing burden of employment law and regulation
This option includes the following services:
HR Support & Technology, Safety, Full Benefits, Payroll, Time & Attendance, eLearning and Performance Management
Choice HR Administrative
Simplexity’s Choice HR Administrative option gives choices and flexibility allowing:
- Ability to outsource business processes such as payroll and tax compliance, human resources functions, employee benefits administration, workers’ compensation administration, and retirement services.
- Ability to retain your own employee benefits or have the provider quote, implement and manage benefits on your behalf.
- Ability to retain your own SUTA rate which could be an advantage if you have a competitive SUTA rate currently.
- Ability to retain your own workers’ compensation policy or have the provider quote, implement and manage on your behalf.
This option is administered by one of our Simplexity partners, neon and can include:
HR Support & Technology, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Attendance
Neon develops and implements cutting-edge solutions and world class services allowing businesses to consolidate their Recruitment, Onboarding, Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance, ACA Compliance, Tax Credits and more all under one platform and single employee record.